Friday, February 26, 2016

Wyatt Bubeck, senior

This year over the summer, me and my family went to Washington D.C., and we saw the national gallery of art. I got to see many of the artist’s work that inspired me to do some of the things that I do with my artwork.

I went to a performance of Looking Glass Alice, along with the rest of the PAH community at the Denver Arts Center. I enjoyed it immensely, and I thought specifically that the most interesting part was the immersion of the experience despite the small group of actors in the cast, and the limited props as well.

As a volunteer this year, I went to both Moore Middle School and spoke about my experience in the PAH program.

I entered pieces into both the Young Masters, and Day of the Dead shows a Pomona, and got pieces into both shows. Also, I sent in a piece to The Scholastic Art Awards, and received a silver key

No comments:

Post a Comment