Friday, February 26, 2016
Sabrina Haas, Senior
Enrichment Expectation
This year, I attended the Scholastic art show at the History Colorado Center opening night. I really enjoyed this gallery visit because of all the amazing artwork they had displayed. There was an amazing variety of themes and mediums and all artwork was of the highest quality. Overall the gallery was very impressive.
So far I have attended one event outside of my arts area. We went to Looking Glass Alice at the Denver Arts Center as a PAH community. I absolutely loved this show because of the costumes, acrobatics, and overall production. It was very different than any show I had ever seen.
For my volunteer work, I helped out at the Pomona Showcase at the visual arts table. I had a really nice time talking to both incoming freshmen and their parents about my experience and the arts program in general.
Finally, I did also submit a piece from the Day of the Dead celebration into Young Masters Show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment